Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

TobeyxSue Songfic "I'd Lie" by Taylor Swift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TobeyxSue Songfic "I'd Lie" by Taylor Swift

Post by swim2live on 20th July 2010, 6:55 pm

ok i know that TobeyxSue is kinda dead now but ive had this stuck in my head for the LONGEST TIME! its reeeeeally bad cuz its my first songfic. i do them a little differently than you guys do them (cuz i like to make more work for myself ^ ^").
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tobey and I walked through the streets of Chinatown. I had been hanging out at the market. I wasn’t sure where he’d been, but he was yammering on about how his night went.
He tells me about his night
“You shoulda been there, Sue! It was awesome! I totally beat Eugene’s high score on ‘Alien Zombie Attack II.’ He got all mad and stormed off.” Tobey rambled.
And I count the colors in his eyes
Two. Light grey for most of his iris and a dark grey ring around his pupil.
He’ll never fall in love, he swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair.
“Then some girl asked me out at the pizza place,” he said nonchalantly, “I said no.”
“Why?” I ask
“She wasn’t my type. I don’t think there is a girl my type out there. But I’ll never fall in love. It’s way too complicated.” he said, combing his white piece in the front using his fingers.
I’m laughing ’cause I hope he’s wrong
I laughed a little. “Well you can’t really control who you fall in love with or when it happens. I mean, you could fall in love with anyone.”
He tells a joke, I fake a smile.
“Pffft, yeah, sure. I think I’ll go ask Sid out. ’Cause, you know, I can’t control my feelings.” Tobey said with a smile. I smiled back. Too bad that’s exactly how it was with me. Love found me when I least expect it, and for someone I’d known for so long. But I should’ve known he’d make a joke.
“How did I know you’d say something like that?”
“’Cause you know me so well” this time with a sweet smile.
And I could tell you, his favorite color’s green. He likes to argue. Born on the seventeenth. His sister’s beautiful.
I laughed, “I guess I do. I mean, your favorite color is green, you love to argue. Your birthday is on the seventeenth. You think and tell Kelsi she is beautiful all the time.”
“Wow, I guess you do know me.” he said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.
“Of course I do.”
And if you asked me if I love him, I’d lie.

The next morning, everyone gathered in the kitchen for breakfast, courtesy of me.
He looks around the room. Innocently overlooks the truth. Shouldn’t a light go on? Doesn’t he know I’ve had him memorized for so long?
Tobey walked into the kitchen, yawning and rubbing his eyes. “Morning, Sue.” he said.
“Good morning! What do you want for breakfast?”
He looked around at the cupboards, “I think I’ll just have cereal today. Thanks anyway Sue.”
“No problem.” I said, turning back to the stove. I knew he’d want cereal. He always ate cereal after he had a late night.
He sees everything black and white.
“This is so stupid! Why don’t you just have him apologize?!” said Tobey to Rina as I walked into the restaurant and slid into the booth that Tobey, Rina and Rush were sitting at.
“It’s not that simple Tobey. I think he might know my secret. If I make one wrong move, he could expose, not just me, all of us.” Rina said before taking a bite of the tofu I’d made.
Tobey sat back, crossed his arms and muttered, “We could just kick his butt if he talks.”
Rina rolled her eyes.
I don’t let nobody see me wishin’ he was mine.
I patted the top of his head and he smiled at me. I blushed and I hoped none of them saw.

Later that night, when I was getting ready for bed, I heard guitar music coming from downstairs.
He’d never tell you, but he can play guitar.
Why is Sid practicing this late? I thought. Maybe something’s wrong. I went down to the restaurant to investigate. To my surprise, and my delight, I found Tobey sitting in a booth....playing guitar?
“Tobey?! You never told us you could play!” I said, excitedly.
“SSSSH!!” he hissed, “Yeah, I can play guitar. I always hear Sid talk about it and play that over the years, I’ve picked up a few things.”
I think he can see through everything but my heart.
“Well, it’s a good thing it’s you. I thought it was Sid.” I said as I slid into the booth across from him.
“You thought he was upset?”
“Yeah.”
“Well, go to bed. See you in the morning.” he said, motioning upstairs.
“Sure, but why were you down here anyway?” I asked, sliding out of the booth.
He smiled and blushed, “I like to practice late at night.”
He’s lying. I thought. But I didn’t think anything of it. “Okay, then. Goodnight!” I said and waved.
“Night.”
I made my way up the stairs and was just about to turn the corner when I almost ran right into Rush. He smirked, “So, what were you doing down there?”
“Just talking with Tobey.” I said, putting on a fake smile.
And if you asked me if I love him.....
He smirked even more then asked, “How long have you liked him?”
My stomach sank but I managed to sound calm as I asked, “What are you talking about?”
“You love him, don’t you?” Rush asked, getting just a tad more serious, trying to get me to trust him. But, I’d never told anyone about my feelings for Tobey, and I wasn’t planning to.
I’d Lie
“Nope. Like a brother. Nothing more.”

swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TobeyxSue Songfic "I'd Lie" by Taylor Swift

Post by Chezberryz456 on 27th July 2010, 5:26 pm

WOW! that was awesomely good!

Chezberryz456

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 30th July 2010, 7:35 pm

bleh....i dont like it lol. its been stuck in my head for forever!!

swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top