Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Sue Pairings

:: Characters :: Sue Yi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sue Pairings

Post by WolfieStar on 8th May 2010, 9:35 pm

Pairings for Sue Yi

Canon

Tobue (TobeyxSue) I love you
Barnue/Suney (BarneyxSue) Evil or Very Mad
Sidue (SidxSue) silent
Chue (ChrisxSue)
Kue (KenxSue)
Eugue/Sugene (EugenexSue) LOL

OC (lol these are all my OCs...sorry guys!)

Garue (GaryxSue) Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven I love you sunny flower
Jakue (JakexSue)

Now I wanna try something different: Shippings. It's basically giving the couple a name instead of just combining the names. This method is used in Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Canon

KungFushipping (TobeyxSue)
Employeeshipping (BarneyxSue)
Siblingshipping (SidxSue)
Smoothieshipping (ChrisxSue)
Monkeyshipping (KenxSue)
Arcadeshipping (EugenexSue)

OC

Magicwolfshipping (GaryxSue)
Angrywolfshipping (JakexSue)

Well, what do you guys think? If you have any others or names reply to them and let me know! afro
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sue Pairings

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 8th May 2010, 10:19 pm

I VOTE FOR SMOOTHIESHIPPING, LAWL.

That's my favorite canon pairing in the show, like, ever. XD

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

I know I'm good for something; I just haven't figured it out yet.

My youtube and my tumblr.
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 9th May 2010, 1:05 am

lol, i'm starting to like it.

I'm thinkin about maybe writing a story with Smoothieshipping...like a one-shot or something...
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9th May 2010, 1:07 am

If you do, I'll have to...
MAKE A TIFA/RENO VIDEO.
AND WE ALL KNOW THE HIDDEN MEANINGS BEHIND THAT PAIRING.

-this is my strange way of desperately asking you to write something for them, lawl-

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 9th May 2010, 1:11 am

I ACCEPT!!!!

It'll be for you Thalia...soo how bout this for a teaser:

It's the night of a school dance, and everyone except Sue has a date. Feeling upset, she decides not to go and hang out at Jung's Smoothies for a bit and get her mind off it. Unfortunately, Kong Li sees his chance and tries to kidnap Sue, and Chris witnesses it! He tries to rescue her, but he cant. With Sid and Tobey at the dance, it's up to Chris to rescue her!

One more question: One shot or chapter storiy?
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9th May 2010, 1:24 am

A multi-chaptered Chue fic?
I think I died and went to heaven. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Yes pleeeeeeease.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 9th May 2010, 1:31 am

Of course Thalia. sunny

Do you like the plot, or do you want a specific plot and such? There can be anything you want in this, this is a gift for you! Lick
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9th May 2010, 1:32 am

Nononono, I love your plot! Don't taint it with my horrid ideas!

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 9th May 2010, 1:34 am

YOUR IDEAS ARE NOT HORRID!!! Let me hear them, this is your gift. Lick if there's something specific you want, just tell me.
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9th May 2010, 1:36 am

But I don't want anything specific. D: I fail at even writing a Chue songfic.
I like yours best!

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 9th May 2010, 1:39 am

Suspect ...FAIL THALIA!!!! XD sorry had an urge to say that.... LOL

Okay, I'll work on that, oh man just realized this is the third gift i am working on....one for my friend in real life, one for Mia, and now this one for you....I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

give me a few days and i'll get the first chapter up.
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 9th May 2010, 1:39 am

*bounces around the room in excitement*

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 9th May 2010, 7:06 am

I knew something was up with you two once I saw the all the pairings for Sue. I have something to add...sorta crack shipping... Sue x Raiko. Seriously. I laughed at this for a while... xD Shocked

That would be... HumanLogicshipping?

Oh, I love the Pokemon shipping names!! I can name SO many....SO MANY THAT I WORRY ABOUT MY MENTAL SAFETY.

And sorry I like barged into this topic. This is my first post so... heh.
DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 10th May 2010, 12:09 am

Raiko/Sue became canon or something because they were the only ones trying to bring Kyoki and Gary back to life. XD

Wouldn't it have been ironic if during that time, they'd fallen in love with each other and then after bringing Gary and Kyoki back, be all like, "Oh sorry. We're together now."

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 10th May 2010, 12:39 am

ROFLCOPTER Thalia! That was EXACTLY what I was THINKING. But, they were both too loyal to Kyoki and Gary, so...but anyway, maybe I'll write a parallel story to that once we finish the Piece of the Storm. Twisted Evil 8)
DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 22nd June 2010, 1:54 pm

The Alternate Story of the Piece of Storm.... Shocked (This is that little time between reviving the two and also before they go to the hospital or somewhere)
YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THIS FOR HUMOR PURPOSES. CRACK PAIRINGS!!! XD *shot* Twisted Evil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow. I can't believe we brought them back!" Sue trembled with pure joy.

"Well seeing is believing, so now you HAVE to believe, don't you?" Raiko smiled slightly as we watched the ambulence carrying Kyoki and Gary away.

"So.....what now?" Sue inquired.

SUE POV
I was one of the few people that actually enjoyed to work at times. So this... project of resurrection was entirely my idea,and entirely for Gary.

But when working on a group assignment, it is only as much fun as the other people in the group, thus dependent on teamwork. Whenever I would work on something with Sid, he usually blew it off and went around charming his MANY fangirls with his cool guitarist thing. With Tobey, he always goofed off until punished by Tyko, which then made progress very awkward (turtle).

With Gary- well, I love him, and that was a fact-but having a relationship and doing schoolwork is pretty hard to do...especially with all the stress of evil sorcery in Chinatown. Not to mention the restaurant overlord that was Mr. Wu.

Even though most of the guys despised Raiko or disliked him in some way, I realized how logical and intelligent he was. As some kind of sorcery-infused cyborg that has lived for a long time, he knew how to put things first, and he knew the vitality of hard work.

Whenever I complained about someone's unwillingness to work, the person would simply blow me off. But Rai never did that. He just nodded his head in agreement. He knew that the task at hand was more important than getting emotionally fed up.

The kids call him "a cold-blooded snake", but to classify those animals as evil wouldn't be right. Just like thinking of Raiko as something evil wouldn't be right either. He may be devoid of emotion at times, because he knows when to use them. When it comes to work or some sort of serious situation at hand, he and Kyoki were the ones that constantly worked on the problem, while the rest of the group played around and grew stronger in relationships or something. I knew how much he liked Kyoki; she was his sole reason for putting up with me. And he put up with me very graciously actually. He proved to me that he did have feelings, despite what others would gossip behind his back. But he was cooler about them, not minding when he knew people were saying negative things about him in secret.

So now I was stuck. I worked so hard to bring back that demon wolf that loved me....but I felt that my heart changed... But I knew that even if I told him, I'd have almost zero chance of having my feelings returned. Because he was so calm, cool, collected. And he knew that he loved Kyo. As somebody that is more in control of emotions, is feelings for her would stay the same, and I'd look really stupid if I confessed. Just going up and saying, "Hey, even though I worked so hard with you to revive Gary, I found that I like you more, so do you like Kyoki better or me?"

That would be entirely stupid, as well as illogical, and I know how firmly he believes in logic. So my human feelings were gritting their teeth in angst while trying to break through his logic. He then called me over, so we could go with the rest of the group to the hospital.

Everyone was going on bikes, scooters, skateboards, roller blades, practically any vehicle that wasn't motorized. But I really didn't feel like it. Nana was going by cab, and she asked me if I wanted to go with her.

I was about to say yes, but then he spoke up. "I think it would be easier on your wallet if I get her there." Curt, logical, shocking. The way he always speaks.But...for what possible reason would he volunteer to take me to the hospital himsself? "Ok then. If you need anything, just call." Nana nodded as she rolled up the window and the taxi cab took her away.

Raiko started walking and I soon followed, but it was sort of awkward being alone with him, with absolute silence. Well, it might've been weird for me, but he wouldn't pay any heed to stuff like that. *cough*

He surprised me. "Well then. Now that we are in private..." My mind was racing. What could he possibly want to accomplish? "So, what do we tell Gary and Kyoki?"

"Wait. What?!" I almost shouted, this really came out of the blue. "Well, I'm going to be completely honest and straightforward, so here it goes. I've found out that I love you more than I love Kyoki, but it would really be insensitive for me to say that with the current situation. I mean, we were both working together to revive those that we loved, but...I feel like my passion has changed who it is fond of. How stupid of me! I had to say that when you're obviously in love with that demonus regulus(demon wolf in old sounding terms)...."

He stammered for a moment, like he was...blushing? "Um....so just reject me already and get it over with. This romantic turmoil is worthy of the great Shakespeare himself. In other words, TOO MUCH DRAMA."

"Sorry, but I just can't reject a facial expression like that!" I laughed, and I felt like the dark of the night suddenly sparkled with the neon signs and streetlamps. I was so full of energy that I ran towards the hospital, not caring about anything else.

"Hey! Come back! Wait, was that a rejection or what?! What kind of logic is in that kind of answer! Hey!" He was yelling across the street, but I could hear the laugh in his voice. He shared my joy.

When I turned around, I didn't see him, but then he wrapped his arms around me and there was a massive rush of air around us. We landed in an alleyway near the hospital. He quickly went past the nurses and all that stuff and arrived to where Nana and the rest of the kids were waiting. I wondered how he found them so quickly. After he talked to Nana, he brought me over to where Gary and Kyoki were staying.

They really looked happy to see us, and I felt so bad. How were we going to tell them about this without feeling guilty? "Um. Hey Gary, hey Kyoki, happy rebirthday." Gary chuckled but Kyo could already tell something was wrong with Rai. And she began to grit her teeth. She can scan emotions afterall.

"Um, sorry to ruin this wonderful celebration of resurrection, but.... Oh, sorry, we're together now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was so long....and took such a long time to make....but I liked it....Oh, the last phrase is courtesy of Thalia, let us hope she gets well soon. So...I guess this is my gift to Thalia!! Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven What a Face pirat cat affraid lol! albino
DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 on 22nd June 2010, 8:19 pm

Omg! lol! that was so good! I loved it! I loved the fact that it was in Sue's pov, so you could add in more emotions! It was really good! I'm speechless!
Chezberryz456

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 22nd June 2010, 8:37 pm

Where is the "I Approve This Post" emoticon when you need it?!?

Wow, Claire, I LOVED that! It was amazing and well thought-out! You're so good writing in Sue's point of view! It just sounds so natural - like Sue herself would be thinking stuff like that. it was creative and sweet, and amazing. =]

Now, what are Gary and Kyoki to do?
Hmmm.... *lawls*

I love it! It's so perfect. =3

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 23rd June 2010, 6:19 am

Aw...thanks Chezberry and Thalia!!! Embarassed *blushes* I really wanted to make a crack alternative or something like that. Wow, it felt good writing that, even if it took the whole afternoon. I think it was too long really, but then I worried that everyone had poor eyesight like me and so I went space-happy. Suspect

Thanks for the comments you two! I'm glad I decided to put in the Sue POV partway through. I was confusing myself between pronouns and such (her, she, I) so then I decided to just put it through as a POV.

This was really fun.....but now I do wonder what Gary and Kyoki will do... LOL Twisted Evil Maybe I'll write something about that, as another part to the alternate story to PoTS....

But if anyone has a funny idea to use, by all means, go ahead! (This means I give you my royal permission to write this idea if you really want to.) Like a Star @ heaven cyclops LOL
DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top