Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Final Fantasy X

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Fantasy X

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 15th August 2010, 2:31 am

Marcie and I have been fanspazzing over FFX in another forum, so I decided to create it a topic of its own. Here is the conversation so far:

swim2live wrote:Cuz I got FFX and FFXII! YUS! I FINALLY GOT MY PS2!! (and started playing FFX. Tidus! FTW)

ThaliaAnderson wrote:OMFG.
I THINK I LOVE YOU.
LIKE FOR REALS.
YESSSSS.

And yes, Tidus is a total FTW. He is FABULOUS. And the first FF guy that I ever had the pleasure of fangirling over. *swoon;;* You will have to let me know at every waking moment what part you're at. Because I have that game, like, memorized, I've played it so often. XD At least ten times, hahah.

And if you ever get stuck, let me know because I have a fabulous game guide. *-* Would have killed myself in those dang Cloister of Trials without them. *stabs;;*

ksghkjhgjs I just want to start ranting about how fabulous those games are. But I'll try to not divulge any super important details so it can stay a surprise. ^-^

Oh, but I will say that if you become one of those obscure Auron/Rikku and/or Wakka/Rikku supporters, I will have to come and find you and knock some sense into you. XD Js.

...GAH, I AM SO EXCITED NOW.
I need to finish FFXII like, as soon as I get home. XD

swim2live wrote:OMG! I cheated and looked on the internet on how to get through the Cloister of Trials!

Okay, Yuna performed the sending and now we're at the temple in Kilika. Yuna and Lulu are awesome! I don't usually like female characters but they're just....COOL! I love the aeon! He helps SOOOOO much in battle.

The sphere grid hates me. I'm still trying to figure it out.....

I got the game at Game Stop and it didn't come with instructions or anything DX so I'm winging it pretty much. The blitzball scene at the beginning was EPIC TO THE MAX!!!! OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!! That's my fave scene so far. Not even the sending come close

ThaliaAnderson wrote:Okay, so you went through that awkward conversation when you're in Kilika Woods, and Yuna's all like, "Uhm..I'd like you be my guardian..." and Wakka freaks out and totally shuts the idea down, and so she has to rephrase to, "Then, I'd just like you to be with me."

And then I cheered like, really loudly, and headdesked when Tidus reacted all confused-ly towards the scenario. XD

Valefore is like, the lamest aeon there is. Just wait until you get like, the Magus Sisters. *-* Talk about helpful. Although, when you're starting to get towards the end of game and you make it to Zanarkand, let me know, because I know how to find all the cool hidden aeons. ^^

Sphere Grid is...well, it hates everyone. .__. But listening to Rikku's explanation of it is like waiting to watch your own execution. I usually skip over the entire thing and try to figure it out later. XD

I like how Wakka calls Lulu, "Lu" all the time. XD
Oh, and you know how Wakka makes a big deal out of Chappu (his little brother) looking JUST like Tidus? You see Chappu later on the Farplane, and they look NOTHING alike. XD He looks more like that redheaded dude from the Luca Goers (totally blanking on his name, atm).

...I'm going to run off now and make a FFX thread, since we're spamming this thread. XD

Oh, my favorite CG scene was probably...either the Macalania Sphere Pool scene or... the ending CGI. Both scenes make me cry. XD

I know I'm good for something; I just haven't figured it out yet.

My youtube and my tumblr.
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Re: Final Fantasy X

Post by swim2live on 15th August 2010, 5:27 am

I battled the sinspawn last night when they're gonna use the machina to destroy Sin. IT TOOK ME AN HOUR AND A HALF!!!! But I managed to only get one KO and it was Kimahri cuz I used self-destruct.

It was funny when I was using Seymour to battle cuz I was like "What's the difference between water and watera?" *uses watera* *overkill, sinspawns arm falls off*
".....This could be fun"
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 15th August 2010, 8:56 am

Ohhh boy, just wait until you have level three spells. If you're impressed with Watera, Waterga is simply going to blow your brains out. XD

omflgmosjfgshfg, that sinspawn in THE most retarded thing EVER. It's like this weirdo combination between a cockroach and I don't know what else. It's ridiculous.

Did you wait and use Seymour's Overdrive? =O It's pretty supreme, hahah. To wait for hit to fill up, I had to keep doing stupid things, like get Yuna to smack Auron once or twice so Seymour had more turns, hahha.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 16th August 2010, 4:29 am

DARN! I didn't use his overdrive. OMG! I'm so pissed cuz Yuna is going to marry Seymour! I'm just.....MAD!

I battled that Al Bhed thing that fobids you from using magic and it was so hard cuz I rely on Yuna to heal everyone! And I got Ixion! I like Valefor though because he's versatile unlike Ifrit who's only fire and Ixion is only thunder.

I'm at the Macalania Temple. Oh, joy, more Cloister of Trials -__-
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 16th August 2010, 6:31 am

Oh my heavens, besides the Bevelle Cloister, the Macalania cloister had me confused for dayyys. My guide book didn't make any sense at all and I barely had any clue what I was doing, hahaha.

Gosh, I KNOW right!? Tidus is like, soooo pissed off about it! And it doesn't take away from the tension that Rikku keeps screaming every time lightening strikes. XD I can't believe how far you are! I hope you're playing like, 24/7 hahah.

Oh my heavens, Brother is SUCH A MORON. JEEZ. Gahhh. You can tell that Rikku just wants to smack him when he shows up with that machina and then elimates your magic and summons until you take out that tractor thing with Wakka. CRAZY.

And then, in X-2, all Brother ever does is hit on Yuna.
Even though they're cousins.
Ewwwww.

Yes, I suppose, but wait until you get Bahamut. He isn't only one element either (though I've always wondered why there's no water aeon), but he's much stronger than Valefor. At some point, you can go back to Besaid and talk to this woman with a dog and she'll give you an extra Overdrive for Valefor, which is sweeeeet.

Ahh, you're about to get Shiva! And you'll be fighting Anima! Craaaaazy.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 16th August 2010, 6:38 am

OH, and fun fact!

You know Issaru, the other summoner whose two brothers, Maroda and Pacce are his guardians?

He's voiced by Quinton Flynn, aka Reno, aka Axel.
I can't even listen to him with a straight face. XD

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 16th August 2010, 4:03 pm

How did you defeat Seymour in the temple? I've tried twice! The second time I was close to defeating Anima but I failed at the last second.

Wait, there's no water aeon?! DARN IT! That's the one Ive been waiting for! Do I ever get Anima? Cuz if I do I'll be UNSTOPPABLE!!

I'm upset at myelf for not having enough ability spheres to teach Lulu all the level two dark magic spells. Curse Rikku an d her ability to customize weapons and leaving me ability sphere less......

And I saw the level three spells at work....it would've been cooler if they weren't being used ON ME!!!
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 9:30 am

Anima is one of the hidden aeons, along with the Magus Sisters and Yojimbo. You have to go through a series of steps to obtain her.

Her.
I still haven't gotten over the fact that Anima is technically Seymour's mother. XD

hahah. XD Give it time. You'll learn them soon enough.

Ahh, I'll answer the question about Seymour in the morning. (:

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 4:38 pm

....................ANIMA IS SEYMOUR'S MOTHER?!?!?!?! STOP RUINING THINGS FOR ME!!!!!!!

And I finally beat Seymour, it took me two days! Two days that I could've been using to run away from the angry guy who didn't give us a chance to explain why we had to kill the maester. Long story short, trying to beat Seymour was a huge waste of time!!! The only good thing is that I got Shiva, whose overdrive is BEASTLY!!!
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 4:47 pm

Oh, and btw, I saw Chappu awhile back. His hair doesn't look like Tidus but when they zoom in on his face, you can see that his and Tidus's face are, like, identical.

Like Tidus and the guy from the Luca Goers had a love baby or something......
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 6:00 pm

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SPOILER.

Yeah, when Seymour summons Anima, you're supposed to summon Shiva, who has appeared as "???" in your summon list.

SERIOUSLY, Tromell gets all freaked out and sends his minions after you. What a creep!

Oh gross. XD I'll never look at Chappu the same, hahah. Jeez, what was that guy's name? Was it Bickson? Or am I remembering the name of another random blitzball player?

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 6:57 pm

I don't remember but I do remember hating Bickson when I actually had to play blitzball and he was so much stronger than anyone. Wasn't Tidus supposed to be an awesome blitzball player? And yet his stats were terrible....except his shooting.

Yeah, it took Tidus saying "Yuna, the new aeon!" for me to say, "Wait a sec.....there's a scrolly bar.....OH!"

And then Tromell destroys the sphere! That mad me so mad! "Guado take care of Guado affairs." "AFFDHGDSFHFGBS WHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!"
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 7:13 pm

Hahaha, "There's a scrolly bar." XD

Yeah, that's supposed to be that way. Tidus is a fabulous blitz player, but he was never much of a team player, and all he ever did was take winning shots, hahah.

Oh, and throw random blitz players outside the sphere pool (opening sequence for the lol). Uhm...he obviously doesn't have a problem beating up a girl if it means winning a blitz game. XD

Yeah, Bickson's a jerkwad. I actually won the Luca tournament--I was soooo happy. And the my game froze when the piranah thingys attacked, and the screen froze on Wakka and Tidus floating, ready to attack for like EVER. Weird thing is that they kept moving around, like they normally would, but the fiends just never showed up. XD

Gahh, Tromell is like, my LEAST favorite character ever. I think I hate him more than Donna. He suddenly gets all suicidal on everybody, and in X-2 he just stands around in Macalania Woods, mourning his life and being an emo. Jeez, I hate him soooo freaking much.

You'd think he would have cared more. I wanted to jump into the game and start yelling, "WTF? YOU DON'T CARE THAT YOUR PREVIOUS LEADER WHOM YOU LOVED SO EFFING DEARLY WAS MURDERED? BY HIS SONNN? WHO IS A POWER CORRUPT JERK-O WHO NEEDS A SERIOUS ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT AND ALSO TO BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR PEDO-ING ON A MINOR?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?"

Bwah/

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 8:30 pm

That pretty much sums it up! Haha! "pedo-ing on a minor." How old is Yuna? haha
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 8:38 pm

Seventeen, like Tidus.

Tidus - 17
Wakka - 23
Lulu - 23
Yuna - 17
Kimahri - Ageless. XD
Rikku - 15
Auron - 42
Seymour - 23

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 8:43 pm

I thought Auron was alot older than that! *everything I know is a lie!*
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 9:15 pm

Nah, he's only forty-two.
And *insertspoilerhere*

Yeah, you'll find out soon enough, hahah.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 9:33 pm

You've already spoiled enough! I also know that Zanarkand isn't real. Thanks to people on youtube not sensoring their spoiler comments
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 9:44 pm

Well, considering FFX came out in like, 2003 or something, nobody thinks about spoilers. XD

Nono, it's something else. It doesn't really have to do with Zanarkand, and nobody really talks about it.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 10:00 pm

Someone said it was a dream. Which thoroughly made me mad
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 10:01 pm

*runs under rock*

What part are you at right now?

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 10:57 pm

SO IT'S TRUE!!!! DAAAARRRRNNNNN IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!! I liked Zanarkand!!! Poor Tidus
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 11:19 pm

Well, it's...complicated.
The Zanarkand in the beginning was the real Zanarkand. But Tidus got transported 1000 years into the future like Wakka said and yeeeeah.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 11:21 pm

I figured out the 1000 years into the future thing a long time ago. So, I figured that it would be destroyed when they went there but I didn't think it was a dream. DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING!!!!

Last edited by swim2live on 17th August 2010, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 17th August 2010, 11:23 pm

Well, yeah, it is destroyed, but the dream thing is something that'll be explained later on when Tidus falls into a self-induced coma-type thing and Bahamut's Fayth explains everything.

It'll all make sense! =D

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top