Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Rose - CDS Background

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rose - CDS Background

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 12th May 2010, 6:37 am

This is a background for ChasingReality2009/Rose for our studio on YouTube.
And I fail and have nowhere else to upload it, because Filefront is being dumb. x_x

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Re: Rose - CDS Background

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 22nd June 2010, 4:11 pm

This looks so good. Wait. Coded Deceptions...that looks like something I found on this forum site's main page URL. No really! When I looked at the URL...I saw it.... but this looks so cool....

Is that Zack's face in that flower-like KH object? Wow! Yuna, Dark Riku, Kairi, Namine, and Zack are the only people I know in this background... I still don't know too much about all the Final Fantasies.... Evil or Very Mad

DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 22nd June 2010, 8:08 pm

Hahaha, yeaaah... you see, this site used to be the homepage for CDS (Coded Deceptions Studios...), but since the host doesn't let you make two forums under one email address, I just changed everything and we're doing CDS stuff somewhere else. So, no worries, you're not crazy yet. =]

...I think you've been mistaken. Riku isn't anywhere on there. XD I think you've confused him for Roxas (the one that says DannyDomoSan next to it), hahaha. =] And yes, I plucked a fanart of Zack into Kairi's lucky charm, hahaha.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 23rd June 2010, 6:11 am

Wow, that's awesome! I sorta wish I could make backgrounds like this, but I'm a bit too lazy.... and there's a bunch of anime around, waiting to be watched... XD LOL

So that ISn"T Riku? Gosh, I really don't know that much about FF characters outside of FFVII and FFXIII.... Evil or Very Mad Wait, it's not Riku but ROXAS?! Shocked

Ahhahaha, Zack is stuck in Kairi's lucky charm!!! Oh, glad to know I'm not crazy yet... but wait, does that mean the Coded Deceptions studio had to leave? I hope not.

DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top