Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Three Delivery Episodes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Delivery Episodes

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 28th November 2015, 8:06 am

Aloooooha!

(Wow. Hawaii for college has really gotten to me, because I can't actually start letters/emails/posts without saying aloha.)

Anyway. Hello. It's been about five years since we last really did anything here, and maybe nobody will see this. But I recently found all the episodes of Three Delivery online (which I've been looking for ever since the show first aired) and I've been rewatching them in the last couple days. I still love it so much, and I miss it here and I miss you guys, and I miss how much fun our RRs were, and I just want to write all the time because I never do anymore, and yeah. I'm feeling really nostalgic, and getting closer to twenty-one just makes me want to go back to being fifteen and fangirling over Sid and yelling, "Shrimp toast" at people, and making fun of Kong Li's stupid blue veins.

Anyway. I wanted to share the link with you all because maybe you'll want to relive this amazing part of our pasts, and maybe we can even have a little reunion and catch up and everything. I miss you all so much. I love you!

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Three-Delivery

I know I'm good for something; I just haven't figured it out yet.

My youtube and my tumblr.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Delivery Episodes

Post by kayla_marie on 7th March 2016, 8:02 pm

Hey Thalia! It's so crazy to think that the years have just flown by! How are you? How is life been going? I hope you'll see this. But I really miss all of yall. You guys were basically my family away from family. I could fangirl about Tobey and not be judged for it lol. The RR's we use to write made my day. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time just to experience it all again. Anyways, I miss all of yall and I hope everything is goes great in life. P.S. THANK YOU FOR THAT LINK I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE EPISODES FOR FOREVER!

kayla_marie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 8th April 2016, 8:52 am

Kayla!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear from you. (And I hope others decide to pop in at some point.) I'm actually going to cry because you responded, hahah. I love this place. I love you. I love Three Delivery.

I've been good. I'm almost done with my undergraduate, actually, and then who the heck knows after that. I can't believe that I'm almost done with college, and I feel like we were in high school a few months ago. It feels like a completely different life at the same time.

How are you doing? Are you in school? Did you get a chance to marathon Three Delivery like I did? Are you still writing? What's new? Honestly, I want to hear everything. I miss you so much! This was my home away from home, the place where my pseudonym was born in the first place. This was the first place I ever joined on the internet. You guys were my first online family. Gosh, I hope you're doing well. Maybe we can all write again someday, like a comeback? Or maybe just a reunion for old time's sake.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 on 21st July 2016, 9:15 pm

Thalia! Kayla! Hiiii

Thank you so much Thalia for posting the link! I've been wanting to rewatch Three Delivery for ages and ages now, I miss it so. A couple of months ago I found them on YouTube and before I managed to watch them all they got removed *sobs* And I miss all you guys and all our stories and posts!

Chezberryz456

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 7th August 2016, 11:25 am

Hey, Chezza!!!!! How are you doing??? It's only been a few weeks since you posted, so I hope you'll pop back in!

(I need another ThreeD marathon for sure. That's a responsible thing to do with my last semester, right?)

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 on 27th September 2016, 5:02 pm

Heyyy! Sorry I didn't pop back sooner! Although I have finally been writing more for TD (and hopefully I'll start posting them up on FF.N too!) But yeh I rewatched Origins and I couldn't help but squee through the whole episode... It was so weird to be watching it again but so good. But anyway, I hope you guys are all well

Chezberryz456

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top