Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Introduce your Three Delivery OCs!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce your Three Delivery OCs!

Post by AlixRobinson on 22nd July 2010, 12:02 am

Here's Ashleigh! Revamped her a little, so there are slight differences.

Name: Ashleigh Deborah Hui
Age: 16 or 17 (depending on if we're going off of canon ages or fanon ages)
Appearance: 5'7" or so, elbow-length brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin. Always wears very dark clothes (unless her mother has something to say about it). Has multiple scars on the insides of both wrists.
Personality: To her friends, she's usually very warm and friendly. She seems to like conversation and is nearly always at Wu's for the purpose of playing video games. However, in reality, she's the opposite. She's cold and cynical and hates most people. Few people have seen her like that, Barney being the only one to see it multiple times, and when she's like that, it would be in your best interest to leave her alone.
Crush: Head over freakin' heels in love with Barney Wu, and has been pracically since she met him.
Hates: People, Disney Channel, pink, the majority of her family, herself
Background: Her mother is an editor for a very girly teen magazine, causing her home to be filled to the brim with girly objects that Mrs. Hui desperately wants her to try. Her parents are divorced and her dad lives in Anaheim, and she rarely gets to see him. Her older brother Lance is a lazy college drop-out who lives at home. Ashleigh has a baby sister named Angelica who she is constantly having to babysit. Before moving to Chinatown, she lived in Seattle, Washington where she had a forgetful, abusive boyfriend named Drake.
Random Info: Ashleigh started delving into the world of self-harm in seventh grade after a nasty fight with Drake. After moving to Chinatown, she continued cutting herself, always wearing long sleeves and covering her wrists in Hello Kitty Band-Aids. She is scared of abandoment and loves her friends more than anything, though she always seems to drive them away. She is the only girl on the Chinatown High School wrestling team nad is pretty good, though she's rarely allowed to compete because the coach doesn't think girls should be able to be on the team.

...I don't think I forgot anything.

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

hush down now
go to sleep
we were once perfect
me and you
we'll never leave this room

AlixRobinson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson on 2nd August 2010, 6:26 am

What's Raiko's last name?!

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

I know I'm good for something; I just haven't figured it out yet.

My youtube and my tumblr.

ThaliaAnderson
Admin

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 3rd August 2010, 12:00 am

Mizukori. Water, ice, icy water....that fits him very nicely... XD

DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 3rd August 2010, 1:17 am

beware ladies, pedo's in the house. XD

Name: Jake Caunine (but most call him 'Wolff' like his cousin Gary)
Appearance: 6'5, very tall like Gary. Long blonde hair with a color changing forelock he dies constantly. Usually it's purple. Quite muscular. Has a scar/birthmark on his chest, born on every demon wolf.
Personality: The biggest pervert in the history of perves. He hits on every girl at the house, but he mostly creeps on Brynn. He is usually modest and calm, and is incredibly smart. He reads for a hobby.
Crush: Everyone XD
Hates: depends on his mood.
Random Info: He constantly is helping either Kong Li or Mei Hua, he can't decide. Even though he is a pervert, he is extremely caring and loyal to his cousin. No one really likes him though.

WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top