Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

072 - Emotionless – Good Charlotte

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 9th July 2010, 8:04 pm

Warning: Angry Gary Wolff equals cursing [i censcored the bad one because this is a kid site]

“Gary!” Nana’s voice rang out through the garden, pulling the demon out of his day dream. He looked up in Nana’s direction, a smile plastered on his face. Bounding over, he dodged the sparing kids, and looked at his Nana warmly.

“Hi Nana! What’s up?”

Nana sighed, a look of pity on her face. This time, surprising him, it wasn’t his scar, which everyone had gotten used to now. It was something else, and he couldn’t help but stiffen up nervously.

“Nana?”

“Your father.”

Immediately he froze, his only eye glistening in fear and painful memories. He started shaking so bad, then forced out,

“Dad’s here?”

“I’m sorry, he is. He demands to see you.”

“No!” Gary roared, then shook his head violently. “No!” tears started to spill from his eye and down his cheek. Nana hugged him tightly, then felt him tense up even more and whimper slightly when he heard a voice:

“Hello son.”

Nana turned around swiftly to face the new comer, while still keeping an arm around the red haired boy. She could feel him trembling, and knew he was suffering. But he soon stopped, then pulled away from Nana and gave his father an icy glare.

“Why are you here?”

“To apologize.”

“No.” Gary shook his head. “I’m still alive, I’ve spent so many years learning how to survive. I was so angry, so full of hate. Get out. I’m learning how to forgive, but not this time. I still hate you.”

His father blinked, then sighed. “Gary I-”

“No.” he started to grow angry at him. “You killed my mom, and left me alone. I’ve spend so many days in your care cold and hungry. But you didn’t help me at all. The scars you‘ve placed on my body run deep.”

“Gary I know and I’m sorry.” he sighed, then smirked. “At least I prepared you for life.”

“How?!” Gary roared. “Life sucked! Life f*****g sucked! I wished some days during my beatings you would kill me!”

The kids had stopped sparring and were watching with wide eyes. Sue was whispering frantic things to herself, obviously worried.

“With that scar you’re unlikely to get anyone to love you.” he smirked. This caused to Sue to get angry, and she walked right up to him.

“How dare you say that to him!” Sue roared, and got right up in his face. “I love him, and if you think that he-”

There was a loud smack and Sue was thrown to the floor. She rubbed her face, a large red mark on the side of her face. Gary’s father glared at her, and ignored his son’s gaze of pure hatred as he helped her.

“How can you hit her?!” Gary roared, then stood up and faced his father. He was as tall as him, and even his father looked intimidated. Overcome with rage, Gary pulled his fist back and it connected hard with his jaw. He yelped slightly and fell back a few feet rubbing his jaw.

“That one was for mom!” Gary growled angrily as he stood up, and walked out of the garden. Sue stood up and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back, tears falling down his cheek again.

END OF CRAPPY GLORY
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 072 - Emotionless – Good Charlotte

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 9th July 2010, 9:44 pm

Wow....lots of anger!
Thank you for reminding me that I have to pick another song for this challenge!

I guess if we work together, we can beat this challenge and fufill our Focus! XD
DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 9th July 2010, 9:44 pm

Gary has a lot of angst......I could really feel his anger and rage, despite not much description....great job!
DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar on 9th July 2010, 10:06 pm

yeah, no description. just a snippit of what's he's feeling inside.

he actually has these feelings for most of his life, until he finds out Sue's...um...expecting...which is a hint for my next story. Wink
WolfieStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 10th July 2010, 1:00 am

Yus. nXD
DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content