Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Those Sneaky Twins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those Sneaky Twins

Post by swim2live on 18th July 2010, 2:44 am

i am obsessed with vocaloids so i wrote a one-shot about them. i love the pairing of MeikoxKaito better than MikuxKaito. eh....this one's not very good
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The four Vocaloids were plugged into their computer stations. None of them could sit while they charged. it messed up the flow of the cords into them. Miku's was the first station on the left, although, she was out and about trying to scrape together info and stats about the Vocaloids concert tonight. Next to her was Kaito, calmly listening to his music and tapping his foot. Usually, this was a time for the synthesizers to converse and laugh with each other, but before a concert they were all business...for the most part. Next to Kaito was Meiko, reading a magazine about her and her friends. She had chosen that spot on purpose. She wanted to be closer to Kaito. Next to her was Rin then, of course Len.

Rin eyed Meiko and Kaito. Meiko slightly noticed the evil look in Rin's eyes, but dismissed it as the newfound energy from the computer. Rin whispered to Len and he giggled slightly and eyed them also. "Whatever you runts are planning on doing, don't do it." Meiko whispered firmly to the twins.

The twins straightened up and tried to hide their smiles, but to no avail. Meiko resumed her reading. In a quick motion, Rin yanked the power cord out of Meiko's computer. The software made a power down noise. Still not fully charged, a weak Meiko groaned and fell into a surprised Kaito, who held the girl up, out of instinct. "What happened?" asked Kaito, looking at the twins. They both acted like they were listening to their own music and didn't know what was going on.

Miku walked in, excited, "Guess what?! Our concert_" She trailed off, looking at the scene. "What happened?"

"I was just asking that." said Kaito

The twins took their headphones off and looked at Miku then at the crumpled Meiko and the confused Kaito. "Oh, wow. How did that happen?" asked Rin, innocently.

"I have no idea." said Kaito. He motioned Miku over to re-plug Meiko.

When Meiko woke up, she found herself in Kaito's arms and blushed profusely. She stood up quickly and glared at the twins. "You two are SO going to PAY!" she yelled at them.

The twins looked at each other, then at Meiko and said simultaneously, "For what?"

Meiko growled and the others laughed at her humiliation, like good friends.

swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Those Sneaky Twins

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 18th July 2010, 5:02 pm

VOCALOID! TRANSFORM. YES!!!! But, I do like MikuxKaito. That's how I made Kyoki and Raiko. They can transform into Vocaloid form! XD

I made it so Kyoki= Miku and Meiko combined because of the past.

Kaito=Master and Kaito combined. Master=that black hair dude you see in some of Miku's videos! XD

DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 18th July 2010, 8:32 pm

Meiko's my favorite becuz.....i like her voice and i think she kinda looks like me with the short brown hair. I cant choose for my favorite guy....its between Kaito and Len.

swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 18th July 2010, 11:34 pm

Nice. I like Kaito. Although for voices sake, I tend to listen to more Gakupo. GakupoxLuka is wonderful. XD

DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 19th July 2010, 5:37 am

oh yeah gackupo and luka are amazing together. but for voices i gotta go with len. his voice is clearer and more realistic sounding. but kaito has his moments. have u seen the rin and len version of melt? WITH THE RAP??? IT PWNS MIKU'S HARDCORE!!!!!

swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 19th July 2010, 11:49 pm

Hm......I guess you like Kagamines, I like Hatsune, but we both like Kaito, Luka, Gakupo. NICE. XD

DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 20th July 2010, 4:22 am

i like Meiko the best. but then comes the Kagamines. i like Miku's voice but not so much the character and how she gets soooooo much more attention than the rest. and yesh i love gackupo, kaito and Luka. Gackupo=DANCING SAMURAI!!!! heehee

swim2live

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 20th July 2010, 11:46 pm

To each person there are different preferences.....well, LUKA AND GAKUPO!!! XD

DragonWarriorClaire34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live on 21st July 2010, 12:09 am

YUS YUS!